Kiehl’s combines the power of natural ingredients with the latest in skincare research, and for this review, we find out if Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash can clean without over-drying.
Remember, washing off sunscreen, sweat and oil is an important start to any skincare routine but removing too much oil can cause irritations like:
- “Skin Tightening” sensation
Is Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash a balanced facial cleanser with skincare ingredients to help prevent oil-stripped skin irritations?
Let’s find out!
Does Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash Dry Out Skin?
To help prevent over-drying, Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash uses extracts from natural sources such as:
- Lemon Peel
These extracts supply the skin’s moisture barrier with much needed oils while glycerin keeps the moisture locked in!
And surprisingly, these skincare ingredients affects skin moisture and oil levels on the skin.
In our 14 day test, Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash on average:
decreased the skin’s oil level by 22.23%.
See how Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash compares to other popular facial cleansers.
30 DAY SKINCARE PRODUCT REVIEW
Can cleansing oils get rid of blackheads?
See how DHC Deep Cleansing Oil transforms the nose in just 30 days!
Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash Skincare Product Review
While using this facial cleanser, we noticed some things that might help you decide if Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash is a good match for your own skincare routine:
- Is there any fragrance in this facial cleanser?
- This skincare product has a slight citrus scent, but it’s mild and not overwhelming.
- Can this face wash remove mineral-based sunscreen?
- As always for mineral-based sunscreen and stubborn makeup, double cleansing first with a cleansing oil like DHC Deep Cleansing Oil is a must.
- Does the skin really not get overly tight after using this facial wash?
- We noticed that after 5 minutes, the skin started to feel a bit tight. However, that feeling went away soon after even if no moisturizer was applied!
Overall, it’s easy to see why Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash is such a popular skincare product and also, one of their best-sellers.
This facial cleanser really is suitable for different skin types as Kiehl’s put a lot of thought into creating a balanced skincare product to support skin health!
Stop wasting skincare products and start saving money today!
You might be surprised what causes so much waste.
30 DAY SKINCARE PRODUCT REVIEW
Looking for quality moisturizers with a simple ingredient list?
The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil might be your new favorite skincare product!
- Received this skincare product as a gift when purchasing Kiehl’s product.
- These are our results and your results may vary.
- Remember, skincare products affects every skin differently and we hope you can use our results to help you decide if these products are right for you!